Busby Perkins + Will, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Architecture Firm||Busby Perkins + Will|
|People||Peter Busby, AIA, FRAIC, MAIBC, MOAA, BCID, LEED AP, CM, managing director; Susan Gushe, MAIBC, MRAIC, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP, director of operations; David Dove, MAIBC, MRAIC, LEED AP, principal; Martin Nielsen P.E., MAIBC, LEED AP, principal; Robert Drew, MAIBC, Architect AAA, MAAA, MRAIC, LEED AP, associate principal; Rod Maas, AT-AIBC, LEED AP, senior associate; Enrico Dagostini, senior associate|
|Address||1220 Homer St|
|Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 2Y5 Canada|
|AW Directory||ArchitectureWeek Directory Listing|
|Add buildings by this firm|
Architecture, Interior Design, Planning, Branded Environments, Sustainable Design
Corporate, Commercial, Civic, Healthcare, K-12 Education, Higher Education, Science & Technology
- Recipient, AIA Architecture Firm Award, 1999.
Perkins + Will has the following offices:
- "Dockside Green," by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 401, 2008.1015.
- "AIA/COTE Top Ten Green Projects for 2009", by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 425, 2009.0429. p N1.1.
- "Stone Green," by David R. Macaulay and Jason F. McLennan, ArchitectureWeek No. 310, 2006.1101, pE1.1.
- "Dockside Green: Phase Two", by David Owen, ArchitectureWeek No. 509, 2011.0302, p E1.1