Foster + Partners, London, England, United Kingdom
|Architecture Firm||Foster + Partners|
|People||Norman Foster, chairman; Spencer de Grey, deputy chairman; David Nelson, deputy chairman; Graham Phillips, CEO. Senior partners: Stefan Behling, Grant Brooker, Nigel Dancey, Gerard Evenden, Brandon Haw, Paul Kalkhoven, Mouzhan Majidi, Mark Sutcliffe, Andy Bow|
|Address||Riverside, 22 Hester Road|
|London, SW11 4AN England, United Kingdom|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7738 0455|
|Fax||+44 (0)20 7738 1107, +44 (0)20 7738 1108|
|AW Directory||ArchitectureWeek Directory Listing|
|Add buildings by this firm|
Architecture, Planning, Interior Design, Product Design, Workplace Consulting, Master Planning
Bridge, Broadcasting & Telecom, Conference Centers, Cultural, Exhibit, Government, Education, Multi-Unit Residential, Industrial, Recreation & Sport, Mixed-Use, Office, Science, Retail, Transportation
- Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Palo Alto, California
- The Great Glasshouse, Lianarthe, Carmarthenshire
- Hearst Tower, New York, New York
- Budenberg HAUS Projekte, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Millennium Bridge, London, Greater London
- 30 St Mary Axe
- Greater London Authority Headquarters, London, Greater London
- Great Court, British Museum, London, Greater London
- Canary Wharf Underground Station, Jubilee Line Extension, London, Greater London
- North Greenwich Transport Interchange, Jubilee Line Extension, London, Greater London
- CircleBath, London, England, United Kingdom
- The Langley Academy, Slough, United Kingdom
- Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, Dallas, Texas
- National Portrait Gallery Robert and Arlene Kogod Courtyard, Washington, District of Columbia
- "The Sage Gateshead by Norman Foster", by Anthony Sargent, ArchitectureWeek No. 534, 2011.0928, pD1.1.
- "Tim Eliassen - Structural Glazing Pioneer ", by Mic Patterson, ArchitectureWeek No. 528, 2011.04817, pE1.1.
- "Designing a Smithsonian Roof" by Achim Menges, ArchitectureWeek No. 496, 2010.1027, p T1.1.
- "Foster's New Opera" by Michael Cockram, ArchitectureWeek No. 476, 2010.0526. pD1.1.
- "Making Buildings Good" by Marian Keeler and Bill Burke, ArchitectureWeek No. 436, 2009.0722, pE1.2.
- "Multi-Elephant Housing" by Terri Peters, ArchitectureWeek No. 421, 2009.0401, p D1.1.
- "Beijing Terminal 3 by Foster" by Jo Baker, ArchitectureWeek No. 389, 2008.0723, p D1.1
- "Aga Khan Award for Architecture 2007" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 349, 2007.0912, pN1.1.
- "Swiss Re Tower by Foster and Partners" by Don Barker, ArchitectureWeek No. 238, 2005.0504, pD1.1.
- "Modeling the Swiss Re Tower" by Foster and Partners, ArchitectureWeek No. 238, 2005.0504, pT1.1.