HL23, New York, New York
|Designer||Neil M. Denari Architects, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Location||New York, New York, USA|
|Building Type||Multi-Family Housing|
|Construction System||steel frame, glass|
|Architectural Style||High Tech|
|Street Address||515-517 West 23rd Street Walk Score|
|Notes||Located adjacent to the High Line, New York, New York, for which the building is named. Designed with collaborating architect Marc I. Rosenbaum.|
|Client||23 High Line Development, LLC, New York, New York, USA|
|Site||40 feet wide|
|Program||11 residences: 9 full-floor homes; a duplex penthouse; and a two-floor maisonette.|
- "Facades by Front" by by Elite Kedan, Jon Dreyfous, and Craig Mutter, ArchitectureWeek No. 479, 2010.0616, p.D1.1.
- "People and Places 2008.0402" by Nancy Novitski, ArchitectureWeek No. 374, 2008.0402, p.N2.1.
- "Notes from Manhattan: High Line to WTC", by Michael J. Crosbie, ArchitectureWeek No. 531, 2011.0907, p B1.1.
- High Line 23 Features Entrance Doors from Ellison Bronze
- HL23 at Neil M. Denari Architects web site
- HL23 at AIA Los Angeles Awards 2011 site