Morphosis, Santa Monica, California, USA
|People||Thom Mayne, FAIA, design director; Anne Marie Burke, business development & communications|
|Address||2041 Colorado Ave|
|Santa Monica, California, 90404 USA|
|AW Directory||ArchitectureWeek Directory Listing|
|Add buildings by this firm|
Architecture, Design, Urban Design, Planning, Exhibit Design, Product Design
Commercial, Cultural, Education, Government, Healthcare, Single-Family Residential
- Dr. Theodore T. Alexander Jr. Science Center School, Los Angeles, California
- Diamond Ranch High School, at Diamond Bar, near Pomona, California, 1999 to 2000.
- Caltrans District 7 Headquarters Building, Los Angeles, California
- Wayne L. Morse United States Courthouse, Eugene, Oregon. Recipient, AIA COTE Top Ten Awards, 2007.
- 41 Cooper Square, New York, New York, The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
- University of Cincinnati Campus Recreation Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
Morphosis Architects, Inc. was founded in 1972.
- "AIA National Design Awards" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 550, 2012.0205, p D1.1.
- "Los Angeles AIA Awards 2008", by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 403, 2008.1029, p N1.1
- "GSA's Green Office Buildings," by Kevin Kampschroer No. 465, 2010.0303, p E1.1.
- "New York AIA Awards 2010", by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 468, 2010.0331, p N2.1.
- "San Francisco AIA Awards 2008", by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 382, 2008.0528, p N1.1