The Miller Hull Partnership, Seattle, Washington, USA
|Architecture Firm||The Miller Hull Partnership|
|People||David Miller, cofounder & partner; Robert Hull, cofounder & partner; Norm Strong, partner; Craig Curtis, partner; Ron Rochon, partner; Sian Roberts, partner; Scott Wolf, partner; Wendy Abeel, communications director|
|Address||Polson Building, 71 Columbia, 6th Floor|
|Seattle, Washington, 98104 USA|
|AW Directory||ArchitectureWeek Directory Listing|
|Add buildings by this firm|
Architecture, Design, Sustainable Design
K-12 Schools, Colleges & Universities/Higher Education, Nature Centers, Community Centers, Mixed-Use, Laboratories, Corporate Offices, Single-Family Residential, Multi-Unit Residential, Civic, Commercial
- 1310 E. Union Lofts, Seattle, Washington
- 156 West Superior Boulevard, Chicago, Illinois
- Kitsap County Administration Building, Seattle, Washington
- Chuckanut Drive Residence, Bellingham, Washington
- Safari Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Tillamook Forest Center, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sky Ranch, Seattle, Washington
- LOTT Regional Services Center, Olympia, Washington
- Vancouver Community Library, Vancouver, Washington
The Miller Hull Partnership, LLP was formed by David Miller and Robert Hull in Seattle in 1977.
- Recipient, AIA Architecture Firm Award, 2003.
- "New Northwest Architecture" by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek #555, 2012.0404, pD1.1
- "AIA Top Green Buildings 2011" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 515, 2011.0420, pN1.1.
- "AIA Housing Awards 2010" by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 474, 2010.0512, p N1.1.
- "North American Wood" by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 466, 2010.0310, p N1.1.
- "Seattle Lofts" by The Miller Hull Partnership and J.M. Cava, ArchitectureWeek No. 437, 2009.0729. D1.1.
- "AIA Green Building Awards 2008" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 380, 2008.0514, pN1.1.
- "Miller/Hull AIA Firm of the Year" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 129, 2003.0108, pN1.1.