VJAA, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
|People||Vincent James, FAIA, principal; Jennifer Yoos, AIA, LEED AP, principal; Nathan Knutson, AIA, managing principal; Paul Yaggie, AIA, LEED AP, senior associate; Karen Lu, associate; Eric West, AIA, LEED AP, associate|
|Address||400 1st Ave N, Suite 410|
|Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55401-1351 USA|
|AW Directory||ArchitectureWeek Directory Listing|
|Add buildings by this firm|
Architecture, Design, Sustainable Design, Historic Preservation, Project Administration, Programming, Master Planning, Feasibility Studies, Research
Education, Religious, Cultural, Single-Family Residential, Multi-Unit Residential, Sports & Recreation
- Addition to T42 House, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2009
- Charles Hostler Student Center, Beirut, Lebanon, 2008
- Tulane University Lavin-Bernick Center for University Life, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2007
- Addition and Renovation to Saint John’s Abbey, Collegeville, Minnesota, 2007
- Clifton Arc Gatehouse, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2005
- Porter Boathouse, Madison, Wisconsin, 2005
- Minneapolis Rowing Club, Minneapolis, Minnesota, (1999-2001)
- Longitudinal House, Michigan
- Gunflint Lake Cabin, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- Chicago Apartment, Chicago, Illinois
- Dayton House, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1997
- Type/Variant House, Wisconsin, 1996
Formerly Vincent James Associates Architects.
- Recipient, AIA Architecture Firm Award, 2012.
- "Design with Enterprise" by James P. Cramer, ArchitectureWeek No. 558, 2012.0425, pC1.1.
- "AIA Honor Awards 2009" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 414, 2009.0211, pN1.1.
- "AIA/COTE Top Ten Green Projects for 2009" by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 425, 2009.0429. p N1.1.
- "AIA Green Building Awards 2008" by ArchitectureWeek, ArchitectureWeek No. 380, 2008.0514, pN1.1.
- "AIA Housing Awards 2010", by Brian Libby, ArchitectureWeek No. 474, 2010.0512, p N1.1.